Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Skimming Craigslist

W4M:

"Let's do some living after we die.  -24-"  -- Probable serial killer/goth chick.  Up to you which is worse.

"FireFighter Chick Seeking Flame -23-" -- She can kick your ass (unless you can basket-carry an NFL linebacker.)

"Brains and Beauty Looking 4 u -23-"  -- Clearly she's lying about the brains.  I'm guessing she's not exactly a 10.

"Everything happens for a reason! -24-" -- Explain the Holocaust.  And D.L. Hughley's show on CNN.


M4W:

"I want a kind loving woman who is a bit of a freak. -25-"  -- Has very desperate mother issues.

"I hate animals and I'm not a fan of Jesus either. -24-"  -- Would probably pair best with goth girl/Lizzy Borden up top, if it weren't for her 16 cats.

"I'm looking for someone totally unique. -25-"  -- Has seen 2 girls 1 cup.  Three times.

"Babies r cool because they're conscious but not self conscious "  -- "Dude.  I am totally fucked up.  Let's post on Craigslist."

"Female college student wanted -35-"  Too classy for a prostitute, waaaay too ugly to get laid.


T4MW:

"Anyone want to play tonight? -31-"  -- ...NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment