Saturday, February 28, 2009

Side Post: Announcement

My son, the Alpha of Generation Awesome, has been born!

I'm not gonna go into detail and I'm not going to post a picture of him on a public internet site because I'm not dumb, but I'll give a few details.

He was born at 6:14 PM on February 25, 2009 in Baltimore City. He was 6 lbs 7.6 ounces and 20 inches of pure AWESOMENESS. He and his Mommy are doing great and I'm sitting on cloud nine.

So instead of post his real pic online, I'll give you an idea of what he looks like: He looks like Yoda...


What I imagine his trip down the birth canal looked like

Minus the long pointy ears and the green hue, and..


He's a pusher.

Sugar Bear.

So, needless to say all is well in the world. And on that note, I leave you with this...


This is what he did to the doctor after he smacked his ass.

Leave some love and prepare for GENERATION AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment