Friday, February 27, 2009

CNN says this is hot...wonder if Paris agrees?

Current Hot Topics, according to CNN, for your reading pleasure...

IRAQ:



Really? I mean, really? We're concerned? NO! You don't say! Shocking!

FACEBOOK:


Now this I think is interesting. Because nothing says "we have no idea what we're doing" like asking the masses for their input on policy. Common sense is an uncommon thing, folks. This bodes not well for anyone.

VATICAN:


You mean the former Nazi-youth Pope isn't happy about an apology from a priest, for something the Catholic church itself had issues accepting sixty years ago? Hmmmmm...no one ever said that religion was lacking in hypocrisy.

Side note: That priest should be publicly spanked. And not in the nice way.

BLACK IN AMERICA:

For some reason, this link wouldn't work.

If you truly feel the need, insert a racial slur here. Go ahead, I'll wait...

::waits, and glares, daring you to do it::

CNN HEROES:
Evidently, you can nomitate your hero on CNN. This girl's nomination? The Radio Shack guys, of course.
PLANET IN PERIL:
Again, a link that doesn't want to work. I'm seeing a trend, here, CNN, and I don't appreciate it.
But really, is anyone surprised that link didn't work? I mean really?
$5 says it eventually takes you to an article that mentions Al Gore at least twice.
FIRST 100 DAYS:
Because you don't here enough about it EVERYWHERE ELSE, we have even more articles. I can't wait until day 101, when things go back to normal.
GAS PRICES:
Ah my south-of-the-border friends, I feel your pain.

Or at least I did, before the economy tanked and our gas prices went down.

Give it a few months, your economy will crap out too, and then you'll be able to afford gas again, provided you actually have gainful employment at that point.
That was not an invitation to cross the Rio Grande.
And that's all I've got, folks. Catch you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment