Saturday, February 21, 2009

WTF? Television Double Takes

As I *am* a geek.. I notice geeky things.

Here is a Geekdom I have. I watch *alot* of television. As such, I tend to pick up on things other people wouldn't, or just don't care about. Today I was off, so I decided to run through my backlog of unwatched TV via the lovely and wonderful www.hulu.com. So first I watch Chuck. About 30 odd minutes in I bounce around like a giddy school girl because Chuck (seen below in the top image) is strapped into a chair with some very recognizable display devices behind him. Having just finished watching nearly 4 seasons of Battlestar Galactica (mentioned previously) I immediately recognized those display towers from the Galactica CIC (shown in the bottom image). So I say hmm, Galactica has been wrapped and set struck for 6ish months now, and both shows are NBC so it makes sense that the set piece would be reused... BUT THEN! I watch Terminator, and lo and behold.. in the recap from a previous episode, what's that behind John Henry's head (Seen in the middle picture)?? The Galactica CIC Display Towers! I've circled the different bits in different colors (in case you couldn't recognize it on your own : P )


Click on the image to see it nice a big. This is just some of the joyous samplings of Geek you'll get from Vince Posts. ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Reading that was like mainlining nerd-ness. My teeth hurt. Well done.

    ReplyDelete