Monday, October 5, 2009

An introduction

So I was just invited here to post things. I've been given a fairly specific job. I'm here to bring you things from outside the pop. I feel I'm moderately qualified for this job.
*I live on a boat, or I'm a vagrant
*I have a perchance for wandering into strange strange things
*Every six months I scour the internet for the worst thing I can find as a baseline for humanity

So basically, what I'm going to do here is show you strange things you might not have wanted to know about. I'm going find strange news from around the world to either boost or destroy your faith in humanity. I'll probably rant from time to time about nothing overly important. For now though, I'll leave you with this to stimulate your thought.

probably not SUPER safe for work... just a heads up (It's youtube, so by definition isn't entirely unsafe. --C)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDPTKn7HiY

No comments:

Post a Comment