Thursday, March 5, 2009

"You know when I'm down to my socks it's time for business, that's why they call them 'business socks!'"...

No, the title has nothing to do with the actual post, I just happen to be listening to Flight of the Conchords. If you've never exposed yourself (woowoo!) to FotC, go to youtube. Watch the videos for "Business Time" and "She's so Boom." I'll wait here until you come back.





::Plays a rousing game of solitare::

Now that we've gotten that out of our systems, on to the actual post!

I'm going to Memphis, baby!

It's been over a year since I've taken a road trip. GASP! CHOKE! STAGGER! If there's one thing I love to do, it's travel, particularly in my car, with people crammed in to keep me company. Road tripping in a Versa isn't the most comfortable mode of transportation, but it's guaranteed to produce at least three hilarious, albeit incriminating, photos, and a good deal of blogging material.



SO! From Saturday, March 14th, through Thursday, March 19th, I'll be hitting the highway with my favorite bandguys, Trey and Negley, and we're heading down to Memphis for BBQ, Blues, BB King, and Beale Street.




Most importantly Beale Street, because let's face it, we'll be there through St. Patrick's day. Do NOT look for a post on Tuesday the 17th, because I doubt there will be coherent speech, much less coherent typing skills. There will be attempts to report from the road and from the land of the Delta Blues, but if I slack, you'll just have to forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment