Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Side Post: Castle

Nathan Fillion, you slick son of a bitch.  Joss Whedon, the man who made you, can barely get a show to make twenty seconds sense this season, and you go and remind all of us why Bruce Willis did Moonlighting.  

Castle really is pretty good.  It's another in the increasingly interesting line of "Back to Basics" hour long TV -- screw the arcs and the overdramatic subplots.  I want forty-four minutes of character-driven awesome.  

Fillion and Castle provide just that.   Go watch.

2 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I stayed up past my bedtime, sucked into that stupid show. Nathan Fillion is just so nice to look at...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit, the only reason I tuned in to Castle was for Nathan Fillion, because I <3 my captain. I was pleasantly surprised that the show not only didn't suck, but was actually engaging and stimulating.

    Ah Nathan Fillion....stimulating....I'm gonna need some alone time now.

    ReplyDelete