Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Rabbit Hole

So I've been remiss in my duties to bring out the weird. I've been living hard in my own little fringe of the world, which I'll probably resort to talking about eventually. But I didn't forget about you kiddies; I did some homework for you all and wandered deep into the parts of the world a lot of people don't even want to imagine.

It started out with a simple question. How does a person come to the realization that they're a furry? This question has bothered me for a long time. See, here's my issue. With most fetishes and kinks... even if it's not my thing, I can figure out how it works. Hard core s&m stuff, not my kink. I like keeping my weapons and torture implements separate from my sex life, but hey... whatever gets you going. See... you get started with scratching and biting... then you get into spanking and maybe some ropes. I can see how that would lead to perhaps the riding crop, even the ball gag. I see a possible method of escalation. The furry thing... I don't have a damned clue. I don't understand how you suddenly realize how you figure out that's what you're into.

I have to go to bed in the real soon, so I'll cut to the beginning of the chase. I wandered into the deep reaches of the internet and started hunting. I started talking to strangers like my mother always told me not to do. I have chatted to a good number of furries, and will tell you all about what I've learned.

So for now, be safe and keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment